Tuesday, December 4, 2007


Hello again. I know I said I was going to be more regular but the weekend got away on me and I had a sick child yesterday with a visit to the doctor. It has been a bit crazy here. But anyway here are two more Christmas cards I made. I decided against the mass produced card and just make a bunch of different ones. I have so many stamps and I enjoy using them all. The first card is made with stamps from the Cats Pajamas. I bought them from All that Scraps. The designer paper is figgy pudding. I used liquid applique on her hat, coat, and muff. Isn't she sweet. The sentiment is Stampin Up!
The next card is made with the wonderful Take a bough set from PTI. I used page pebbles from Making Memories on my ornaments. they are also available from PTI. It is not your typical xmas colors but that is what appeals to me. Too much red and green will give a girl a headache. Everyone should try and make a xmas card with non traditional colors, you just might like it. If you do try leave a comment and link to this post. I would love to see what everyone comes up with. By the way my Copics are on the way!!!!! I can't wait for them to get here. I am so excited I cannot contain myself. Have a stamp happy day!

No comments: