Thursday, January 3, 2008

MFT Sketch Challenge



Hello everyone! Another freezing cold day here in NEPA. But today is the end and then next week is going to be in the 50's. Crazy weather this winter. It was in the single digits over nite. Today I am posting the card I made for My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 10. You can find these challenges over at SCS Member Company Forums. They are always lots of fun. My card is a bit late but I am trying to catch up from the holidays.

My second pic is a bit dark but I wanted you to be able to see her boots with the liquid applique on them. I love that stuff. I just ordered more colors from All that Scraps. What a great store that is.

I used all my supplies from my Pretties Kit to make this card. Novembers kit had such pretty stuff it just begs to be used. I colored with copics and used some dew drops that I got from Ellens store. Her coat is paper pieced. Everything got a little bling from a Sakura gelly roll pen.

I hope you have a stamp happy day!

No comments: