Saturday, February 9, 2008

Non-Traditional Valentine!?!?



Yesterday over at SCS the challenge was to make a non-traditional valentine. Whats that you ask. Well it is a card for your loved one with no hearts, flowers or any shade of pink or red. Yeah right you say. It truly was a challenge for me anyway and this is what I came up with. But low and behold did I play by the rules, of course I did, just because I used my boho medallion maker doesn't mean I should be disqualified. For all of you who did not know I officially renamed SU's new punch, it is no longer a flower punch it is now a medallion maker.LOL!

I used one of my favs from SU Wanted. I used basic grey, creamy carame and really rust cardstock. Linen thread, jumbo eyelet, chipboard letter, a little sponging, a little embossing and I was done and my love is truly wanted.

Thanx for looking and comments are always welcome. Have a stamp happy day!

No comments: