Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 107


Hello all, I am feeling much better, what an awful sickness I had.  I missed three days of work, down and out on the couch. 
Here is my take on the weekly sketch challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers for My Favorite Things.  I used all MFT cardstock, it is wonderfully thick and makes a great base for a card.  It also cuts like a dream.  I got the looped border dienamic and the oval open scallop doily dienamic with my last order and had to try them out.  I also used my favorite fishtail flags layer stax for my sentiment. Love my buttons from mft too.  I colored with my copics. I made this for my nephew for Valentines Day. Hope he enjoys it. Thank you for checking it out and have a stamp happy day!
Stacy

1 comment:

Linda Suarez said...

How adorable! I love that image and the looped border!