Sunday, September 2, 2007

Hello

Hello everyone. My name is Stacy. I am brand new to this blogging thing so you may have to bear with me for a while. Let me tell you a little about myself to start. I am a SAHM who loves to stamp and scrap inbetween helping my soon to be husband with his business and raising my three beautiful children. I am getting married in two weeks and I am very anxious and excited. I thought about not starting my blog till after the wedding but then I thought that maybe it would be a good way for me to vent, get my thoughts out, however you want to word it. Sometimes it makes you feel better to just write things down. So please bear with me through these next few weeks while I finish all the plans and try to learn how to upload my pics to this blog. Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Hi Stacy,
I think you're doing a great job on your blog! I, too, have contemplated the blog thing.....just haven't jumped off that cliff yet. Yours looks very nice and I can't believe you're getting married in two weeks and you're calm enough to start a blog!!!! So maybe I will try it soon! Your samples are certainly "worthy" and show lots of creativity! Blessings on ALL your future endeavors, in stamping and in life!
LeAnne