Friday, October 19, 2007

Long time no see or read


Hello everyone. I am finally back and the wedding went very well and so did our trip. I have been avoiding the blog thing mostly b/c I stalk many blogs and it has intimidated me. I feel as if my talents can't compare. I am not even close to being in the same league. However reading these blogs I learn something new everyday and it inspires me to keep creating. So I have decided that Rome wasn't built in a day and so we all must start somewhere. So here we go. My card today is my first Hanna Stamps creation. I just love this stamp set. It is so girly, perfect for teenage girls or girls my age trying to stay young despite the fact that our children are growing like weeds and will soon be taller than us. For this card I used all SU paper with the exception of the white which is from Papertrey Ink and by far surpasses Whisper White in quality and color. I paper pieced Hanna and her bags with Flowers For You DSP. The flowers are prima and the sentiment is from My Favorite Things. I made this card for my BF just cuz. This card also is for Beate's weekend sketch. I hope you enjoy. Have a stamp happy day.

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card, love the bright colours you have used

Lori said...

Cute! Love the paper piecing you did.

Jill MacDonald said...

This card is so cute...I love the paper piecing. I've never tried it, but I really should!

Julie Cluff said...

Cute card! I love the bright colors and fresh feel. Welcome to the blogging world. I'm new to blogging too!