Monday, February 4, 2008

Retired SU! Sets for Sale

I have so many stamp sets sitting around and I am really limited with room so I have decided to part with some stamps. This is difficult for me because I don't like to part with any of them but the hubby says if we don't get rid of something we may have to get rid of somebody. Well I love my children and I don't want to be homeless so that only leaves him, but I don't think that was who he was referring to.

I will only accept paypal and if you are interested email me and I will let you know the total with shipping. I will try to keep this post updated as things go. Everything is priced at least 40% off catalog cost, some are as much as 50%.

Don't forget the candy in the post below.


The World Over--$7
Happy Harmony--$7--pending
Best Blossoms--$7
Classic Numbers--$7
Little Holiday Wishes--$7
Thats Nice--$7
Blooming With Happiness--$7--SOLD
Because of You--$7--SOLD
Delight In Lift--$7
Oh So Lovely--$7-SOLD
Big Blossom--$7

Stippled Stencils--$5
Around and About--$5
Doodle That--$5--pending


Little Hellos--$10
All Natural--$10
Day to Day Flexible Phrases--$10
Riveting--$10
Both Way Blossoms--$10
All Around Argyle--$10
Love It--$10
Dotted Autumn--$10

Perfect Presentation--$12--SOLD

All About Occasions stamp set and both wheels--$15
Autumn Fest--$15
Supersize Snowflake--$15
Sew Seasonal--$15
Watercolor Garden--$15

Cold Play--$17
Bodacious bouquet--$17

Wheels-standard
Butterflies and Blossoms--$3
Wings and things--$3

Have a stamp happy day!

No comments: