Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bulk buys are great!


Hello all, how is everyone? I have been missing my mojo but I think that it is slowly coming back home.

I created this card with a couple of the bulk buy items for my club next tuesday nite. Unfortunately the ribbon slides are no longer available. Pooie, cuz they are great. And Patty over at Pattystamps taught us all how to color them in. YOu can check it out here.

The card base is bashful blue, the dp is summer picnic out of the occasions mini and it is yummy. The mat under the dp is pumpkin pie. The flowers are the new die cuts also in the new mini. The ribbon is the new poly twill and it is scrumptious. I used a rub on from the bulk buy A perfect Day. This card is really simple and could be used for many purposes. I stamped a Thank you because you always need one of those. The stamp is from the Much Appreciated set.

I colored the slide with a mixture of crystal effects and reinker and applied with a toothpick. Please check out Patty's site. Thanx for looking and have a stamp happy day!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Stacy, this card is wonderful! These colors are great...it makes me happy:). The sweet comment you left on my blog made my night, thanks for that.
Smiles, Laura