Thursday, December 20, 2007

Busy little elf




I am so sorry that I have not posted in so many days. I tried yesterday and well since this blog is free you get what you pay for. It would not load my pics so I decided to wait till this morning. I have been really busy getting ready for the holiday party at school. I made these treat bags for my sons class. The bags are from papertrey ink. I used my nestabilities to cut the paper and then just two simple images colored in with copics and highlighted with copic spica glitter pens. The mitten image is from the Cats Pajamas and the present image is from Luckys Christmas Wish. I got both from All that Scraps. There is yummy chocolate inside. This is not all I have been up to but I did not want to push it with the uploads. I am so desperately trying to finish some gifts that I am making and wrapping. How does time get away from us so easily. I have been wanting to try some challenges but there just does not seem to be enough time in the day. I will try to post again later. Have a stamp happy day!

No comments: