Thursday, December 6, 2007

File folder from club

Hi all. I know its been a couple of days. I have so much to do before Christmas including my thank yous from the wedding. Add to that list the bright idea that all teachers gifts should be handmade, a project for the 5th grade xmas party, my own xmas cards, an order for 24 everyday cards as a gift, my grandmothers handmade gift and my bff handmade gift, 3 children, 1 husband, 2 dogs and laundry, cleaning, you know the everyday things. Well I should be due to pull my hair out soon. Thank goodness club is over until January. This file folder card was made for my wonderful ladies in SU club. We had a little card swap and this is the card I made for everyone. All supplies are from SU!. I embossed the pointsettias with silver embossing powder. I just love the shine. Can you believe I was able to capture it with my camera. Thank you to Beate for this tutorial. I just love this card they are so much fun to make. The designer paper is wintergreen, one of my favs from SU!. If you have any questions about specs please email or leave a comment and I will get back to you. Season of Joy is the stamp set used. I find myself using this set all the time. Finally I made a good purchase from SU! I find myself buying alot of things that I never use or never sell even after demonstrating them. As you can tell I am struggling with the decision to remain a demo. The only reasons I have come up with are my wonderful ladies in club and cardstock. Other than that I find myself spending far more than I make especially with always needing to buy new sets. So if anyone has any input on this matter or feels the same or has been through this any input would be greatly appreciated. Have a stamp happy day!

No comments: