Saturday, December 15, 2007

Laurens Saturday Sketch


I had some time to play today so I got to do Laurens Saturday Sketch it was fun but I had a hard time coming up with small images though. I guess I must steer clear of them. I will have to get some cuz this was fun. The images are from Amuse. I actually bought them at my local AC Moores. It was a pack of clear stamps called baby wishes. I colored the images with my copics. I used 1.25" circle punch and 1 3/8 square punch from SU! I cuttlebugged the apricot appeal that the small images are matted on. The dp on the bottom of the card is from Nanas kids, DCWV. The ribbon is from the one spot at Target. I needed a baby card and this was the perfect way to make myself make it. Any questions leave me a comment. thanx for looking! Have a stamp happy day!

2 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

What a great use of those stamps. Cute baby card. I so love what you did with it.

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Absolutely adorable!! So cute -- love the quad-circle-images!