Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hanna


Good Sunday Morning. If I keep telling myself that maybe I will believe it. I have not been sleeping well and it is starting to catch up with me and I think I am getting sick but I have to inform whoever is in charge that I don't have time to be sick.

I made this card for my daughters kindergarten teacher. We have known each other for quite some time now and she is just like Hanna tall, skinny, and long beautiful hair. Anyway I finished the teachers gifts with the exception of the candy in them and thought I should make them cards too. I will post the teachers gifts tomorrow. I used my copics to color her in and gave her a little funflock on the boots. I used my trusty sakura gelly roll pen. Just gotta love that for bling. Just a quick post have a great day.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Stacy,
Your blog is great! I love the Hanna card!
Michelle at Bella Kitty

P.S. I bought that stamp at AC Moore.

Carolyn King said...

This is adorable...what a sweet card for a teacher. Bet she loved it!