Thursday, December 13, 2007

Snow day



I know that it is late but after the day I have had this is the first peace and quiet this girl has gotten all day long. 10 inches of snow later, no school, a husband who could not work b/c of the weather, 2 dogs and all they do is eat. Calgon take me away. I pretty much spent the whole day in the kitchen cuz like I said all they do is eat. They must starve to death at school. The three of them made me crazy and you can only send them out in the cold wet snow for so long. I did manage to address my xmas cards so hopefully I will make it to the post office tomorrow. We are due for another butt full of snow Saturday nite into Sunday. It's beginning to look too much like Christmas. Its only December and I have already had my fill of snow. I am one of those people who would function best in Arizona.

On to my card. This is one of the many cards I made this holiday season and I had to wait for the recipient to get it before I could post. I did not mass produce due to the fact that I just made my wedding invites not too long ago and that just about killed me. So just about everyone is getting their own special card. Maybe I needed 40 to 50. I did not count and I don't want to know. This card was uber simple. Take some bravo burgundy from SU! add a little figgy puddin' paper from basic grey add a gorgeous poinsettia from prima and some bb ribbong from SU! Stamp a little sentiment from our friends over at papertrey, emboss it and wa la. Beautiful card. Quick and easy. I gave you a little close up of the prima b/c they are just so darn pretty. I got the flowers from a semi-local scrapbook store which is unfortunately closing its doors at the end of the year. Bummer for me b/c all we really have is AC Moore and Michaels. Not really the greatest of choices. Any whoo it is getting late and I should be getting some rest b/c I will have to stay up late for the party over at scs tomorrow for PTI release and Hanna has a release tomorrow. What should a girl do buy xmas presents for her husband or buy much needed stamps? Have a stamp happy day!!!!

No comments: