Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So excited!



I finally figured out how to post links in my blog. Yeah!!!!! It will be so much more exciting now.

Well exciting until I screwed up the pics for this post. The second pic is sideways and I don't know why. Computers! Arghh! These lovely cards are my Thank yous from the wedding. I finally got them done, wrote out and mailed. What a feat on top of everything else going on. I want to thank Nichole from Papertrey Ink. These cards were inspired from a project she did. I used Stampers Select Cardstock from PTI. Certainly celery CS from SU!, ink from SU! Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink, the gingham ribbon is also from SU!, along with the silver eyelets. Beautiful Blooms from PTI is the stamp set used. I wanted something simple because of mass production. I love the way they turned out and I waited to post them until I was sure that everyone got theirs. I think my aunt peeks in on me every once in a while and I did not want to spoil the card. On another note my christmas present came but I am practicing with them b/c man does it take practice to color with copics. Hopefully soon I will have something for you to see. Thanx for looking and my counter is really getting up there. I think I will have to have some blog candy when we hit the 1000 mark. Have a stamp happy day.

1 comment:

Tanja said...

I really like this card a lot! I have the set and am looking for simple cards to give as gifts. This is great inspiration - thanks!