Monday, December 10, 2007

Finally finished the order






Hello again, I hope everyone had a great weekend. I finished up my order for everyday cards as a gift and I got the fifth grade ornaments done. Being one of the homeroom moms it was my turn to take care of the craft. It was actually easy b/c its Christmas time so I thought they should make ornaments. The goal is to have them all bring a pic in so they can make the coaster ornament but if not they can make the lantern ornament. Both ornaments are fairly quick and easy. I will have all elements cut and ready to be attached. The picture ornament is made with a drink coaster, designer paper, cardstock, SU snowflake punch, brads and silver cord. I used my crop-a-dile to punch the hole. The lantern is made with 12 pieces of designer paper 1"x 6". YOu need a crop-a-dile again to punch the holes and run some ribbon through and your done. Cute and easy. The other pics are a sample of some of the cards that I made for the order I had. The first card is made with Garden Silhouettes from SU!, colors are pumpkin pie, apricot appeal, and whisper white. I used my markers from SU! the green is old olive. Very simple but I thought it is very appealing. The second cardis made using PTI cardstock. I used PTI Beautiful Blooms and SU! ink. The bling is from Amuse. Just quick simple cards but the customer wanted to not spend a lot per card and likes flowers. Just a few examples. Have a great day, we have no school due to ice so I don't know how much i will get done today. Thanx for looking and have a stamp happy day!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I just wanted to let you know how much I really love your cards. You do such a great job!
Oh by the way...you have been tagged :))

Bev Gerard said...

Oooh! I love the little bitty "blings"!! I'm sure these were bunches of fun!

~Bev