Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by Kristi Ferro, owner of Hanna Stamps. What a surprise to me that she even looks at my blog. Thank you for looking it was a nice boost of confidence to someone who is new to this blog world.

Rules of the game:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.

Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Let each person know that they've been tagged by leavinig a comment on their blog.



7 things about me



1. I was in the Marine Corps a very long 15 years ago.



2. I was a helicopter mechanic while in the Corps.



3. I despise the pillsbury dough boy. He annoys me so much. Did you ever just have some crazy thing annoy you and not know why. Well it is the dough boy for me.



4. I worked in the operating room for 10 years, I learned so much in that time and made lots of friends but got burnt out and I do not miss it all now that I am a SAHM.



5. I just got married to the love of my life in September and went on my first cruise to the Southern Carribean. It was hot.



6. I am very new to the stamping world only since last February but it has taken me by storm and I absolutely love it.



7. I attended college while I was a full time Mom, working 32 hours a week in the hospital, and then had a baby in the middle of it all, only to have my life take such a turn of events that I will probably never pursue my law degree which was my original plan. Even after all of that I am happier now than ever and have 3 beautiful healthy children and a man who loves me and my children unconditionally.



Tagged Persons:



1.Ellen Hutson



2. Lauren Meader

3. Laurie Schmidlin

4. Jen del Muro

5. Susan Liles

6. Cyndi Bundy

7. Michelle Wooderson

1 comment:

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

hey stacy,
thanks for tagging me! i was tagged by a couple of others as well and will post my "randomness" soon! thanks for visiting my blog!