Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I survived the holidays



I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I have been so busy that my head was spinning and I hate to say it but I am really glad that it is all over. So much to get ready for and then it is over really fast. We had a wonderful day with family but it went by so fast.

This frame is part of my moms gift and I could not post it prior to Christmas for fear that she would see it. The beautiful little girl in the pic is my daughter, Jaedyn. She is 5 years old and one of my best friends in this house full of men, one husband, two sons and two male dogs. I have more pics of close ups and I will post them in a seperate post b/c I have troubles uploading many pics to one post. I used dp from K and Co. The chipboard is from Michaels and I embossed it with craft ink from SU!Ruby Red, Regal Rose and choc. chip. The letters are embossed with iridescent ice ep and the flower with clear ep. The hat pin is also from SU pretties kit. No matter how hard I tried I could not get the glare off the pic in the frame. I made one of these frames for all of my children and my nephew. I will try to post one each day or every other. Thanx for looking and have a stamp happy day!

2 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

What a beautiful frame and girl!

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! This came out beautifully!!!