Monday, January 7, 2008

Baby girl



Good Monday to everyone. I just can't get my act together on the weekend. I seem to be so busy and can't take the time to post anything. I am behind again. Today my card is for the sketch challenge over at Amy's blog. She asked our opinion on what day to post the sketch and Friday won. Great now if I can get my act together and post sooner I will feel better.

I made this card because soon a new baby girl will be born and I would like to be ready (this is not the norm). I usually make the card on the way out the door to the event. I work better under pressure.

Anywhoo I used Bazill paper in pinks and the white is stampers select from PTI. The organdy ribbon is retired from SU! I colored with my copics and highlighted with a spica glitter pen but alas I was unable to capture that with the camera. No sun here today. The heart brads are from my stash so I do not know where from, the flowers are primas and the button is doodlebug. The stamps are from TAC and the congrats sentiment is from Stamping Bella.

You can find this sketch over at Amys blog it is labeled AMYRS9.

Have a stamp happy day!

5 comments:

laos348 said...

This is adorable. I have that stamp but haven't used it yet - thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

So cute! That is one of my favorite TAC sets! Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card. The image is adorable!

Lauren (mytime) said...

I have this image and LOVE it! One of my favorite baby ones. Your coloring was great

Godelieve said...

Super cute card!