Monday, January 14, 2008

Still a fluffles kind of day



Hello again! I am back with my version of a Sketch for you to try courtesy of Jen Del Muro. If you haven't been by to visit her blog you should go she is a very talented woman. Thanx for such a great sketch Jen!

Now I just realized while I was waiting for my pics to upload that I put the first panel of my card on wrong. What a dummy right? Oh well you will just have to overlook my shortcomings for today I have a nasty cold starting again. No rest for the weary I tell ya

I used bazill card stock to match by doodlebug designs designer paper and my bling is also doodlebug. Fluffles is new and I just love him with that flower in his mouth. The ribbon is from my stash and I am pretty sure that I bought if from frugalities. I colored with my copics and my sentiment is from MFT Essential Sentiments. I punched my sentiment with my SU word punch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!!! Thx for playing! :)

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh that paper/colors are to die for! Love your version of her sketch! So pretty