Monday, January 7, 2008

Hanna meets Ginger (Blossom that is)


Hello again. I am slowly catching up.

Did you know that the most talented Beate is back and in full swing. She posted a weekend sketch challenge for us and as usual it was great. I did mine with Hanna. She is just the cutest little shopper. I paper pieced her dress and bags with the new designer paper from SU! and colored the rest of her in with copics. The paper is all SU!, the main image is stamped on confetti cream. The other colors used are textured river rock and smooth cameo coral and ruby red.

I used circle punches and scallop circle punch from SU! I highlighted Hanna's shoes with Sakura gelly roll stardust pen and I gave her a little shadow. The pic did not really pick that up. The ribbon is river rock double stitched available from SU! I used stickles on the heart. The sentiment is from MFT Essential Sentiments proving that they are essential.

Thanx for looking and any comments are appreciated but be nice I have feelings too. LOL!

Have a stamp happy day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy, this is gorgeous! Love all the paper piecing.
Thanks for playing with the sketch. Hugs and smiles

Helen said...

This is fabulous! I love the colours, the paper piecing ... everything!

Lauren (mytime) said...

OK not sure by what you mean about be nice as far as comments go. I HOPE that doesn't mean someone was RUDE and left you a nasty comment before! I don't see WHY that would happen. your stuff is adorable. So here's to hoping that only nice comments are always left.

Lauren (mytime) said...

OK not sure by what you mean about be nice as far as comments go. I HOPE that doesn't mean someone was RUDE and left you a nasty comment before! I don't see WHY that would happen. your stuff is adorable. So here's to hoping that only nice comments are always left.