Monday, January 14, 2008

Fluffles kind of day



I got some new fluffles stamps from All That Scraps last week and I just got the opportunity to ink them up today to help me catch up with my sketch challenges.

The first one is from Lauren Meaders blog. Every Saturday she posts a sketch to try and here is my creation.

This card certainly has a motto to live by. I used my prism cardstock with the exception of the main image which is on stampers select. The designer paper is basic grey two scoops. The felt flower is Maya Road. The ribbon is American Crafts. I colored with my copics and used a sakura gelly roll pen for some highlights. I also used my new pink liquid applique for the icing, it makes it look real. Some dew drops on the corners and I'm done.

I hope you enjoy my creation and the rest of your day. Have a stamp happy day!

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh how cute is that Fuffles! Love him. Great job on the sketch. Thanks for playing along. Love tha May Arts flower too!