Wednesday, January 9, 2008

You Make Me Smile!



I used to think that Christmas was my fav holiday for making cards but now I think it is Valentines. There are endless possibilities for a V-Day card and here is one of them. It's not mushy but still gets the point across and I just love these colors together.

Believe it or not there was no challenge behind this card. I made it all by myself.

I used pretty in pink and basic black from SU and stampers select PTI for the main image and the bkgd that says you make me smile. That stamp is from TAC more one liners and I love it. The main image is from MFT bundles of bouquets. The flowers are from the pretties kit and the brad is also SU! I colored with my copics and highlighted with Sakura gelly roll pen. Love the bling! I dyed the pink flower by smushing it into the PIP pad.

Real quick and simple. Thanx for looking. I will have more to share today so come back later. Have a stamp happy day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute card! i love pink but not when it's overly done. you had just the right combo.