Friday, January 18, 2008

Gettin' my hands dirty



Hello and good friday to everyone. I recently joined the fan club over at Splitcoast and after this months dirty girls challenges hit the gallery I could not wait to try my hand at some of their challenges.

This was the skectch and general overall theme. I think I am going to give this to my hubby for Valentines Day. I made this card with my new toys from Close To My Heart. I just loved this stamp set and had to have it. Heartfelt is its name and the hearts are just scrumptious. The designer paper is More to Adore and also from CTMH.

The buttons, ribbon and brads are SU. I used some ink from both companies. Let me know what you think. Thank you for looking and have a stamp happy day.

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh WOW, this is gorgeous! Love it! Sorry you haven't gotten your Dec box yet. Do you know when it was shipped? It takes about 10 business days for me to get my boxes. I know Dec boxes went out late because some of the stuff didn't come in until late.