Friday, January 4, 2008

Sunflowers



This card was made for the sketch challenge over at SCS this week (SC157). I did have to move one panel a bit and I guess that is against the rules. It was my first Sketch challenge with such strict guidelines and as I mentioned on SCS authority and I are not the best of friends.

I started with pumpkin pie as my base and used so saffron and retired designer paper for the other layers. My main image is stamped on stampers select from PTI and layered with old olive. I colored the image with my copics and added a dew drop. A little ribbon and some dimensionals and I am happy with the turnout. TFL Have a stamp happy day.

5 comments:

Kathleen Summers said...

OOH, pretty card. Love it!

Thank you SO much for your kind comments on my blog. I'm so happy to have inspired you. I look forward to seeing some scrapbook pages from you. *wink*

XOXOXO

Patsy said...

Love this card. The colors are great and I love the flower stamp in the watering can. Great job!!!

Swamp Tulip said...

Great card. I also love the colors.

Teresa

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Hi Stacy! Love your blog! You do beautiful work! To answer your question about Paper Pretties. . .have you signed into the NEW website with a username and password? If you're using the one from the old site, it won't work. If you need more info, or that's not the problem, just send me another message and give me your email address so I can respond to you via email! :) I'll have to visit your blog more often! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I love that card and the image....It is so perfect!