Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am not dead just took a break.


I have been MIA I know. I was so sick and needed a break. After stamp club was over last week I just went into hiding and tried to get lots of rest. I have had a cold since the day after christmas and I was sick of being sick. I think I finally feel better and hopefully I can get caught up on my challenges.

This card posted today was for last weeks sketch challenge over at MFT on SCS member company forums. I got some new stamps and I can't wait to use them all. I used Punny Farm from MFT on this card. I made this card with my Grandmother in mind. When I was a kid my gram had losts of chickens so I thought this was fitting. The inside says Just Chicken Up On You.

I used SU cardstock in pumpkin pie, really rust and bashful blue. the dp which is from my stash was my color inspiration. I utilized some dew drops and the photo corner punch. I colored with copics and drew in the grass with my copic multiliner pen.

Thanx for looking and it looks like that 1000 mark is creeping up on me. We will have some candy to celebrate. Have a stamp happy day!

No comments: