Saturday, January 12, 2008

No day like a snow day (although we have no snow)



I am back again with another sketch challenge posted by Amy over at prairiepaperandink. Amy just started posting sketches on Fridays and they have been fun so head on over to see her and give it a shot.

I used some more new toys with this card. I used some bazill cardstock, prism cardstock and some new dp from three bugs in a rug coco collection. My main image is stamped on stampers select like always. That cardstock is great for coloring with copics. The stamp set is Wintertime Fun from C.C. Designs. You should really go over to All that Scraps and check out the new little bits stamp sets they are just the cutest. I used my spica glitter pens again to add a little bling and some dew drops in the corner. The ribbon is SU! and the scalloped edge around the sentiment is the scallop circle punch from SU!

I was hoping you could see the bling in the close up but you cannot. Sorry to drag you guys along my path of learning but please hang in there with me.

I hope you enjoy my cards and have a great Saturday. We are off to Chuck E Cheese very soon so you can all pray for me or laugh at me which ever comes naturally. Thanx for looking and have a stamp happy day!

3 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh yet another great choice of paper project! I so LOVE the new C.C. Designs sets.

AmyR said...

Oh CUTE!! Love those stamps of course!! ;) Thanks for playing along!!

Michelle said...

Too cute!
Love the paper and the stamps!