Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More fun with Karen Lockhart stamps



Hi again. I wanted to post all of the cards I did yesterday so here is card #2.

I used another new stamp from Karen Lockhart. I just love these stamps.

For this card I used elegant eggplant, taken with teal and certainly celery. This color combo was inspired again by the ribbon. I have been hording this ribbon and don't know why it is so pretty it really should be used and besides if I use it then I have to buy more right? Good reason to shop right? Well anyway the dp is also from SU! and is certainly celery designer series prints. The white is from PTI. That cardstock is so nice to color on with copics. I also used some dew drops which were also new from Ellens store. No bling on this card I liked the flowers just the way they are.

This sketch is also from Amy over at http://prairepaperandink.typepad.com Thanx for the great sketches Amy!

I hope you enjoy and have a stamp happy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with my sketch!! :o)