Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Unfortunate Necessity


We all know that this is the dreaded card and I have found that if I make them ahead of time they are easier to make.

I used some stamps that I bought at a festival in the fall. They are from Chapel Road Art Stamps. The sentiment is MFT Essential Sentiments. I also used the linen bkgd stamp from SU!

The card base is stampers select and so is the main image. I used choc. chip, close to cocoa and regal rose as the other colors. Alot of distressing and sponging on this card. The hemp twine is from Michaels and is a deep chocolate color. The swirl at the top corner of the main image is from SU hodge podge.

There is not much more to say other than I hope I don't have to use it. On that note I will end this post. Have a great day!

No comments: