Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wild Blue Buggy Bananas



Hello everyone. Happy Tuesday to you all. I did this card for the color challenge over at SCS. It is pretty simple and quick. The stamps are from TAC bug me anytime and more one liners. Cardstock is blue bayou, wild wasabi and barely banana from SU, white is stampers select from PTI.

I utilized my coluzzle for the half circles and colored the bug with a blender pen and ink from the lid of the classic pads (same colors as cardstock). I used soft subtles brads and double stitched ribbon both from SU!. The buggy got some bling with a sakura gelly roll pen. I don't know if I can make any card without adding a little bling.

When I first saw this color combo it stumped me but after a tea and a look at some dusty stamps I figured it out. It was fun. Thanx for looking! Have a stamp happy day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the little tips of the antennas with the brads!

daysease said...

Cool cards!!! thanks for sharing your ideas. have a great day.