Thursday, January 24, 2008

Better Late Than Never



Here it is finally I got some time to stamp and I did Laurens weekend sketch. My mojo is off today and I am not up to par but this is a pretty cute card. I liked her sketch it was for a simple layout and I probably took it to the next level but sometimes simple is not so easy.

I used my new Gina K stamps How Sweet it Is. These stamps are stamps for a cause and a certain amount of money paid for the set goes for diabetes research. Gina has many other causes and stamp sets. Head on over to her site and check it out.

I used my cuttlebug for the card base and my nestabilities for the main image and its pink layer. Prima flowers with a Making Memories brad and the bright ribbon is from my stash I do not know the source. I colored with my copics and highlighted with a sakura gelly roll stardust pen. Gotta love the bling. I did away with the sentiment b/c the card base has happy birthday all over it.

Thank you for looking and visiting my site. Let me know what you think. Have a stamp happy nite!

No comments: